1. U-cloud server constructs in Amazon Web Services (AWS), the server does have strong security.
2. Except for the hardware protection from the internet service providers, U-cloud has additional security mechanisms.
3. The Users’ data (name, ID, password, fingerprint, keyfob) have been encrypted by the MD5 algorithm.
4. If the hacker tries to download the cloud data and entering the wrong password for a couple of times, the data download process will be suspended to avoid brute-force attacks.
5. The downloaded data from U-cloud will re-process by U-tec App, then the original downloaded data cannot forward to others for reuse.
U-tec App Security
1. The development of the app is following the security criterion.
2. All data communication between U-cloud and U-tec App is based on Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and all data communication between Ultraloq and U-tec App is based on (Advanced Encryption Standard) AES.
SSL stands for Secure Sockets Layer and, in short, it's the standard technology for keeping an internet connection secure and safeguarding any sensitive data that is being sent between two systems, preventing criminals from reading and modifying any information transferred, including potential personal details. The two systems can be a server and a client (for example, a shopping website and browser) or server to server (for example, an application with personally identifiable information or with payroll information).
It does this by making sure that any data transferred between users and sites, or between two systems remain impossible to read. It uses encryption algorithms to scramble data in transit, preventing hackers from reading it as it is sent over the connection. This information could be anything sensitive or personal which can include credit card numbers and other financial information, names, and addresses.
Please click How Secure is Ultraloq's Bluetooth Smart?
3. All data in the App, Ultraloq Flash, Server have been encrypted by the MD5 algorithm.
4. The unlock key is generated randomly, which means each time the unlock key will be different.