Ultraloq tests the voltage to calculate the quantity of electricity for an AA alkaline battery. And the different temperatures, loads, brands of the battery will affect the accuracy of the calculation. So Ultraloq Smart Lock may show the inaccurate "Low Battery" alert.
1. Change the good AA alkaline battery. Make sure all three batteries are the same brand.
2. Ultraloq recommends using AA Alkaline Batteries. Lithium batteries may have a longer life, but they fail fast when they begin to fail. We don't recommend them because they don't give you a lot of time to charge your batteries before the lock is entirely dead. Please don't use any Rechargeable Batteries.
We recommend the only Ultra Lithium batteries are the U-tec AA Ultra Lithium Batteries.
We don't recommend other lithium batteries or rechargeable lithium batteries as we don't know what performance they might have.
3. Avoid the wireless connection for a long time. Please close the App when you don't need to connect the lock.
4. Please avoid any water or snow in the Internal Assembly of Ultraloq. The Interior Assembly is not waterproof.
5. Please avoid direct sunlight and keep the environment is lower than the recommended operating temperature.
For Ultraloq UL3 Series, please press the Restart button to reboot the lock for one second.
For Ultraloq U-Bolt Series, please double-check the installation. If the Screws D is too tight, it may cause the lock to power-draining fast.